- A new TAP program will be launched on July 1 for the period of July 1, 2023-June 30, 2024.
- All programs must be completed by June 30, 2024. There are no exceptions made to this policy.
- Many resident programs are available in a virtual format. Sites should contact vendors to discuss their capability to do virtual programming.
- 15 business days/3-weeks prior approval by MassHousing/TAP is required for each resident program.
- Due to the high demand of some TAP resident programs, there are selected programs that can be used only once per TAP member site. This will allow for fair use by all the TAP member sites. Those selected programs state in the program description “This program may be used only once per site."
- All TAP programs and activities must be accessible to individuals with disabilities with reasonable accommodations being made when necessary. See next page under ACCOMMODATIONS.
- TAP encourages its members to book programs early in the year to ensure the widest choice of programs. Each vendor listed has limited availability.
- When a selected TAP program is not available due to regional limitations, TAP member sites may request to use non-TAP vendors who are local and who offer a similar program. Please contact Denise Green by email, firstname.lastname@example.org OR TAPresidentprograms@masshousing.com.
All TAP Resident Program business can be addressed to:
One Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108-3110
Tel: 617.854.1080, 800.882.1154 ext. 1080