MassHousing requires that TAP Resident Program Requests be submitted 15 business days (3 weeks) prior to the scheduled program.
The Resident Program Request Form is an electronic fillable PDF at MassHousing.com/TAP. It must be completed by site staff and sent to the MassHousing TAP email (TAPresidentprograms@masshousing.com).
Staff of TAP member sites are responsible for meeting the approval requirement above, as well as for the administrative details outlined here:
- Select program and schedule a date and time directly with program vendor. The vendor will provide you with a one-time unique code that corresponds with the date and time you have selected. Document that code on the program request form on the line that reads “CODE.”
- Complete the remainder of the program request form and email to TAPresidentprograms@masshousing.com.
- Approval notification will come by email within 5 business days from MassHousing/TAP staff with a copy of the approved request.
- On program day, site staff will prepare space at the site as needed for the specific program, welcome and review logistics with program vendor.
- Program vendor will bring MassHousing/TAPforms to be processed that day:
Program Evaluations - Residents and/or site staff fill out individual evaluation forms. All evaluations are electronic through SurveyMonkey.
Program Attendance and Completion Form - Residents and site staff fill out the attendance form and both site staff and vendor fill out and sign.
Program vendor will submit attendance and completion form along with vendor’s invoice to Denise Green at MassHousing/TAP, (One Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108-3110) or TAPresidentprograms@masshousing.com